You are invited!
Join us in celebrating our 15th anniversary!
2022 is our 15th year since being founded and we'd love for YOU and yours to celebrate with us! Join us for a free, family friendly event on Sunday, June 5th from 4:00 to 6:00pm at TimberRidge Adventure Center!
A covered shelter will be reserved and a special dessert from The Golden Scoop will be provided. In addition to connecting on a lovely summer day, there will be the following nearby activities (within 5-10 minutes of walking time):
- face painting,
- balloon art,
- yard games, and
- boating (canoes, kayaks, and pedal boats).
WHAT TO BRING
- comfy clothing appropriate for the weather and for any of the above activities you and your guests would like to participate in,
- a blanket or lawn chair (just in case there isn't sufficient space in the shelter),
- a Kansas fishing license (if 16 and older and planning to fish)
- water or another non alcoholic beverage of choice, and
- although absolutely not required, IF guests would like to bring a birthday gift for Camp Encourage, please consider selecting items from one of our wish lists below. A collection bin will be available upon arrival: